Products & Services
One of the key factors behind our success is our ability to customise and develop innovative products to meet specific customer requirements.
AQMAS-1000 – Multi-Parameter IoT Environmental Data Logger
The AQMAS-1000 is a 19”-inch multi-channel IP data logger and control device designed and constructed for use in air quality monitoring stations and environmental monitoring stations. The ruggedized integrated hardware/software system uses IP communication to transmit data to remote receivers, is equipped with a Web User Interface for effective and easy configuration, and supports a wide range of instrumentation; the physical communication interfaces are:
- 7 serial ports (for max. 7 serial air quality analyzers)
- 1 serial interface for meteorological sensors
- 8 analog inputs
- 4 relay outputs
- 6 digital inputs
- 1 serial interface for modem connection
- 1 Ethernet interface for Intranet or xDSL
- 1 Ethernet interface for user PC
AQMAS-1000 is equipped with a large data memory. Technicians can visualize measurement data and operational parameters of all connected analyzers and smart sensors in graphics and tables. IP-communication is used for all data transmission.
- Embedded PC, OS: LINUX, DB: SQL, housing: table top with optional 19” brackets, designed for indoor use in a shelter.
- Dimensions: 19“ 3HE, WHD 45cm x 9cm x 20cm; mass: 2.8 kg, non-packaged net-weight.
- Operating range: temperature = +5°C to +40°C (int. temp. sensor switches OFF below 5°C to protect PC and hard-disk)
- Power supply/consumption: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 60W.
- Connectors: all accessible from one side
Air Quality Analyzer Data Protocols:
AQMAS-1000 supports a large variation of analyzers and met stations: 200+ communication protocols incl. proprietary and general-purpose protocols such as Gesytec/mgs1 (Bayern/Hessen).We are happy to check compatibility with analyzers and meteo systems deployed in your network on demand. Minimum information required. Manufacturer - Model - Type and construction year. Simple list is sufficient.