Products & Services
One of the key factors behind our success is our ability to customise and develop innovative products to meet specific customer requirements.
MiniLog Model ML1A-FL
The MiniLog Model ML1A -FL is a Digital Data Logger, suitable for short term or long term remote data logging applications. It can measure rainfall events from Tipping Bucket Rain Gauges or pulses from water meters. It is powered by an internal AA battery for one year Events, are stored in memory, which can be downloaded to either a PDA, laptop or desktop computer Memory Wrap feature ensures continuous data logging an RS-232 serial port allows direct communication with a computer on-site. Logger requires a terminal emulation program and interrogation lead.
- Small and compact
- Low power consumption
- Robust waterproof aluminium enclosure (IP67)
- User friendly software with basic data reporting functionality
- Inputs: 1 x digital, with 0.5m flylead
- Data Memory: 4MB Serial Flash EPROM, 400,000 events (1 second resolution)
- Events Logged: digital input, batter y voltage (internal) and temperature (internal)
- Power Supply: 1 x 3.6V Lithium battery (12 months operation)