Products & Services
One of the key factors behind our success is our ability to customise and develop innovative products to meet specific customer requirements.
Model SRG (Standard Rain Gauge)
HyQuest Solution’s SRG is a non-recoding Hellman type rain gauge. The SRG is fully constructed from Aluminium except for the rain measure which is made from durable plastic and has a capacity of 20 mm of rainfall.
The overflow of rain is collected by a raingauge collector which can store a volume equivalent to 300mm of rainfall. It is recommended that the gauge be read daily at a fixed time (preferably 9:00 am) after a rainfall event, to the nearest 0.2 mm of rainfall. The reading is taken by simply lifting the catch from the gauge, allowing access to both the collector and the rain measure. In the case of heavy rainfall where greater than 20mm of rain has fallen, the rain measure will overflow into the collector.
To measure this large amount of rainfall it is simply a matter of pouring from the collector into the rain measure and totalling the amounts.
- Measures Rain In Increments of 0.2 mm
- UV Resistant
- 300 mm Rain Collector Capacity
- Easy to Install and Maintain
- Material: Aluminium Powder Coated APO Grey
- Catch: 203mm Dia. (8 Inch) Collector
- Capacity: 300mm of Rainfall
- Rain Measure Capacity: 20mm of Rainfall with smallest increment of 0.2mm
- Packed Dimension: 560 x 300 x 300 mm
- Packed Weight: 4 kg