Products & Services
One of the key factors behind our success is our ability to customise and develop innovative products to meet specific customer requirements.
Current Meter Counter CMCbt
The CMCbt is a Bluetooth Current Meter Counter that provides an interface between any rotating mechanical Current Meter and a user interface such as the HydroTab Application running on a Samsung Galaxy Tab Active.
The CMCbt is also used to totalise the number of tips when used in conjunction with the Field Calibration Device and the FCD_APP calibration software on a samsung galaxy or a smart phone.
The CMCbt is similar to the CMCsp, PVD100 and PVD200 except it doesn’t have an LCD display – so all settings and operation must occur through the Bluetooth interface.
- Small and Compact
- Self calibrating no adjustment or calibration is required
- 100% Waterproof
- Used in conjunction with Hydrotab application on Samsung Active Tab for current meters
- Used in conjunction with the FCD_APP on Samsung Active Tab or Android Smart Phone
- Mechanical Features
- Case Dimensions: 50mm (W) x 65mm (H) x 45mm (D)
- Weight: 0.15kg (with batteries)
- Operating Temperature: -200C to 600C
- Humidity: 0 - 100% Waterproof
- Enclosure Rating: IP66
- Electronic Features
- Power Source: 2 x Alkaline 1.5V AA batteries
- Power Consumption: 16uA off ; 62mA Bluetooth ‘connected’
- Estimated operating battery life 40hrs
- On/Off: Push button
- Auto-off: 10 mins (no Bluetooth or count)
- Bluetooth®: Class 2 / Output power 2.5mW (4dBm)
- Compliant Bluetooth® Spec V1.2 Nominal 30m (100ft) range (Tested with Samsung Tablet to 80m)
- Indicators: Blue LED – Bluetooth status, Red LED – Battery Low, Yellow LED – Count, Audible sounder
- Connectors: Red+Black gold plated Banana sockets