Products & Services
One of the key factors behind our success is our ability to customise and develop innovative products to meet specific customer requirements.
Tipping Bucket Flow Gauge
The HyQuest Solutions Tipping Bucket Flow Gauge (0.5 litre or 1.0 litre resolution) is used for measuring water flow coming out of a pipe or a drain. The unit comes with a dual reed switch, thus, when connected to a HyQuest Solutions data logger, the data can be stored and collected when required.
- Non-Corrosive, Robust PVC & Stainless Steel Construction
- Dual Reed Switch
- Suitable for Pipe Flow Measurement and water drain measurement
- Bucket Tip Volumes factory calibrated at either 0.5 Litre up to 1.0 Litre
- Suitable for Harsh Environments
- Material: PVC Plastic and Stainless Steel
- Reed Switch: Dual output reed switch potted in soft silicon rubber with varistor protection.
- Max Capacity: 24 VDC (0.5 amp max.)
- Resistance: Initial contact resistance 0.1 Ω
- M.T.B.F: 108 to 109 Operations
- Flow Rate: Maximum 25 litres/minute
- Dimensions: Length 390mm, Width 235mm, Height 345mm