Products & Services
One of the key factors behind our success is our ability to customise and develop innovative products to meet specific customer requirements.
Tipping Bucket Flow Gauge
The HyQuest Solutions Dual Tipping Bucket Flow Gauge is used for measuring water seepage coming out of a pipe or a drain. The unit comes with 2 x Dual reed switches, thus, when connected to a HyQuest Solutions data logger, the data can be stored and collected at 70ml resolution and at 0.5L or 1.0L resolution. Hence, this will increase the accuracy of the flow gauge at both high and low flows
In addition, the flow gauge can be telemetered by connecting one of the HyQuest Solutions data loggers.
- Non-Corrosive, Robust PVC & Stainless Steel Construction
- Dual Reed Switch
- Suitable for Pipe Flow Measurement and water drain measurement
- Metal Bucket Tip Volumes factory calibrated at 70 millilitres
- PVC Bucket Tip Volumes factory calibrated at either 0.5 Litre up to 1.0 Litre
- Suitable for Harsh Environments
- Material: PVC Plastic and Stainless Steel
- Reed Switch: 2x Dual output reed switch potted in soft silicon rubber with varistor protection.
- Max Capacity: 24 VDC (0.5 amp max.)
- Resistance: Initial contact resistance 0.1 Ω
- M.T.B.F: 108 to 109 Operations
- Flow Rate: Maximum 25 litres/minute
- 70 millilitres for the metal bucket on the top of the gauge up to 6L/minute
- 0.5L or 1.0L for the PVC bucket
- Dimensions: Length 390mm, Width 235mm, Height 345mm
- Accuracy for Metal Bucket 70 millilitres:
- Accuracy for PVC Bucket 0.5L or 1L:
Note: both buckets operate simultaneously up to 6L/minute, to provide the user with accurate results, particularly at low flow regimes where the 1L bucket is not full to tip. More accurate results can be obtained from the 70ml bucket reed switch output. Each Bucket has one reed switch with dual digital outputs that can be connected simultaneously to a data logger or a telemetry system. When the flow is greater than 6L/minute the 70ml bucket has to be removed (please refer to manual).