Products & Services
One of the key factors behind our success is our ability to customise and develop innovative products to meet specific customer requirements.
Gas Chamber Orifice
The HyQuest Solutions Gas Chamber Orifice (GCO1P) is designed to replace the standard orifice in a gas purge water level measurement system. The GCO1P permits the use of extremely low bubble rates with increased sensitivity and near total reduction of lag between actual level rise and orifice pressure. It can also operate satisfactorily when buried under up to 1m of silt.
Bubble rates as low as 10 bubbles per minute can be used, thereby reducing gas consumption and prolonging the life of the gas bottle, or reducing the duty cycle operation of the compressor pump on our HS-55/45/40/30 bubbler water level measurement systems.
The main GCO1P chamber is constructed entirely of polyethylene with a copper coated brass screen to deter aquatic growth, and is supplied fitted with a 2" flexible coupling to suit a standard 2” threaded pipe and to allow easy installation as the coupling allows up to 30 degrees of adjustment from horizontal. The GCO1P has an in-built 1/4 inch NPT hex brass coupling and is supplied with 1/4 inch NPT male to 3/8".
The bottom of the chamber includes a revolving copper coated brass screen for cleaning purposes. The unit is designed to be fitted to existing installations preferably during low water condition. Refer reverse side for results of comparative tests and installation details.
- Robust construction
- Non corrosive material
- Flexible Coupling
- Low bubble rate consumption
- Prolongs the life of the gas bottle
- Longer battery life by reducing the duty cycle operation of a gas purge compressor
- Body polyethylene
- Screen brass, copper plated
- Coupling, 316 Stainless Steel
- Zero lag at 2.5mH20 with a rate of rise of 9 metres/hour (see manual for details)
- Reduce bubble rate to 10 bubbles/min
- Dimensions 410mmx210mmx110mm
- Revolving screen for ease of cleaning
- Copper Plated screen to reduce aquatic growth