Products & Services
One of the key factors behind our success is our ability to customise and develop innovative products to meet specific customer requirements.
Based on the proven constant bubble methodology of its predecessors (and significantly smaller in size and weight), the HS40 Compact water level sensing system is offered in the following mode:
- HS40AFC: stand-alone unit
- HS40AFC/2100: with inbuilt WL2100 sensor
- HS40AFC/3100: with inbuilt WL3100 sensor
- HS40AFC/3100A: with inbuilt WL3100A sensor
- Unlike its competitors, the Compact is a fully self-contained system utilising a fully automatic and desiccant free industrial Grade Advanced Membrane air dryer and micro mist separator with auto drain function.
- The system requires minimal maintenance, without the need for regular maintenance of the air dryer (e.g. replacement of desiccant crystals.)
- The Compact is offered as a stand alone system where the user prefers to provide their own pressure sensor or can be offered with the fully temperature compensated Model WL2100 or WL3100 sensor range offered by HyQuest Solutions.
- The Compact is a reliable and user friendly system, without the need for any specialised software.
- The industrial strength compressor pump will ensure many years of trouble free operation.
- The unit is suitable for accurate and reliable sensing of water level for the applications of surface water, estuary, reservoir/dam level and ground water.
- A full range of accessory items are available as options with other options such as dual instrument and dual orifice also available.
- Range: 50 metres (with 200m river line tubing)
- Accuracy: WL2100 (±0.05%FS); WL3100(±0.02%)
- Output: WL2100 (SDI-12 or 4-20mA); WL3100 (SDI-12 & 4-20mA)
- Type: Continous bubbler
- Operation: When the in-built 750cc tank pressure falls to 400kPa, the pump repressurises it to 750kPa with dried air
- Temperature Range: -20oC to +70oC, (-40oC to +70oC with WL3100A) )
- HS40 Compact Dual Instrument Feature: Available as an option
- Dual Orifice Feature: Available as an option
- LCD Display: WL3100 option only
- Power Supply: 12VDC, 38Ah (minimum)
- Current Draw Quiescent: 22mA (WL2100); 25mA (WL3100)
- Peak Current Draw: 30Amps (during compressor operation)
- Bubble Rate: Adjustable (pre-set at factory 26BPM at orifice)
- Manual Purge: Standard option
- Automatic Purge: Available as an option
- Orifice Type: Optional small diameter (BU07) or large volume (GC01P/SS)
- Enclosure Type: Corrosion resistant powder coated metal enclosure
- Dimensions: (330x490x210)mm
- Weight: 18Kg