Products & Services
One of the key factors behind our success is our ability to customise and develop innovative products to meet specific customer requirements.
Absolute Shaft Encoder AD375MA
The AD375MA is a rugged, microprocessor-based, power-efficient shaft encoder for reliable and accurate water level measurement. The built-in digital technology determines the absolute water level from the reference level and the relative rotational movements at level increase or decrease. This eliminates any further calculation or conversion in downstream data acquisition devices.
LCD display and keypad allow user interaction without the need of an additional device. Device settings include user adjustable resolution (375, 150 or 100 pulses per revolution) and adaptation to 3rd party pulleys/chains and sprockets. Furthermore, current system status and measurement data can be read directly from the LCD (water level, battery voltage, ...). Measured values are available simultaneously on 4-20 mA and SDI-12 outputs.
The encoder can be float operated or connected to mechanical sensors, chart recorders and weir gates, utilising drive gears or chain and sprocket assemblies.
The AD375MA is suitable for capturing the water level in surface waters, groundwater, float shafts, measuring shafts, gauge pipes, etc.
- High-resolution measurement 1 mm
- Absolute water level
- Parallel data output via 4-20 mA and SDI-12 (or RS232) to connect to up to two data loggers (redundancy)
- LCD display and two buttons
- Display: measuring range, water level and battery voltage
- Sensor configuration
- Slippage reduction via beaded line and matching perforated disc
- Robust construction
- Battery backup
Are you looking for a tailor-made, ready-to-use solution? Our experienced engineers develop individual solutions on the basis of your requirements.
Please contact us.
- 1 mm (maximum error +/-1 mm)
- 375, 150 or 100 pulses per revolution (user adjustable)
- Accuracy: +/-0.01 % FS
- Range: Typical up to +/-30 m water head; endless wire set-up available for water level ranges exceeding 30 m
- LCD Type: 2 lines with 16 characters each, backlighting
- Shaft Load: Up to 2 kg; adaptation to higher loads on request
- Power Supply:
- Operating: 9.0-16 V DC
- Current Drain: 5 mA @ 12 V DC
- Battery back-up: Internal lithium
- Enclosure: IP65 powder-coated aluminium
- Connectors: Available in ‘push-in’ type or Mil-Spec type
- Operating Conditions: Temperature Range
- -40 °C to +60 °C (encoder only)
- -10 °C to +60 °C (standard LCD; -40 °C LCD version available on request)
Humidity: 95 % non-condensing
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 245 x 125 x 150 mm
- Mass: 1.5 kg
AD375MA-SWP: Seawater compatible version of the AD375MA. Case with special display, sealed
push-buttons, Mil-Spec plugs, corrosion-resistant IP67. Reinforced stainless steel shaft.
Pulley and beaded line: Pulley with precisely fitting holes for beaded line (steel wire and brass) for
slip-free and frost-proof operation. 316 grade stainless. Both accessories are custom-made by HyQuest Solutions especially for the absolute shaft encoder AD375MA.
Floats and counterweights: Floats with various diameters and matching counterweights made of stainless steel. Also available for boreholes and spring sockets.
Pulleys and end hooks: Pulleys and end hooks suitably dimensioned for float line.
iRIS dataloggers and data modems:
- Robust housing
- IP over one or two channels of your
choice: xG / GPRS, satellite, IoT
- I/O: analog, digital, SDI-12, Modbus
- iLink software
- Telemetry or cloud app
Please ask for details.
Hyquest Solutions provides a complete solution for Water Level Station which can be summarised as follows:
- “All In One” Water Level Station
- A wide range of products to suit different application
- Water level station using a bubbler system
- Water level station using a Gas Purge Compressor system
- Water level station using a Hydrostatic pressure sensor
- Water level station using a shaft encoder with float assembly
- Water level station using a Submersible pressure transducer