Skip to main content
89 results:

61. Data Acquisition

|   General
Data Acquisition Data acquisition is the process in which environmental data is collected using sensors, dataloggers and telemetry such as HydroTel. The raw data acquired from the environment is...  

62. Surface Water

|   General
Surface Water Roughly 70% of our planet is covered by water, of which 97% is contained in our oceans, with the remaining 3% being freshwater. Surface water is water in a river, lake or freshwater...  

63. Meteorology

|   General
Meteorology Weather and climate affect the way we live and the decisions that we make.  Generally meteorology relates to parameters such as temperature and precipitation together with...  

64. Bluetooth Wireless Inferface

|   General
Enclosure: Size: 97 x 60 x 27 mm (3.7 x 2.4 x 1 inch) Material: Durable plastic with rubber sides for easy grip Environmental: Temp: -20oC to + 70oC Humidity: 95% RH Non Condensing Communications:...  

65. Lab Calibration Device Model TB340A

|   General , Meteorology
TB340A Calibrator - PC Application V1.0.7 (exe) Windows Application to control the automated TBRG Testing system via RS485. (exe download) TB340A Calibrator - PC Application V1.0.7 (zip) ...  

66. Picture Credits

|   General
Slider on Start Page Meteorological - © Hugo Maes | Dreamstime.com Hydrological - © Ben Heys | Dreamstime.com Data Acquisition - © Faberfoto | Dreamstime.com Precision Instrumentation -...  

67. Products & Services

|   General
Products & Services  

68. HydroTab Stream Gauging Computer

|   General
Waterproof Case Dimensions:130mm x 230mm x 14mm Weight: 0.5kg Operating Temperature: -200C to 600C Humidity: 0-100% Waterproof Enclosure Rating: IP67 (Submersible to 1m for 30 mins) ...  

69. Repairs

|   General
Repairs HyQuest clients enjoy the highest level of telephone support in the industry. Our clients are able to talk directly to knowledgeable project managers and engineers to help solve their most...  

70. iLink 2012: Datalogger Configuration Software

|   General
iLink 2012 Installer iLINK 2012 Configuration Software for iRIS, iCE³, iLevel Devices iLink 2012   iLink 2012 is free-of-charge software used for configuring and downloading data from the...  
Search results 61 until 70 of 89