HyQuant L - Water Level Sensor Radar
HyQuant L is one of the most versatile and reliable non-contact level sensors. It uses FMCW technology in the 60 GHz frequency band for water level measurement without direct contact. The HyQuant L radar water level sensor is compact, lightweight and IP68-rated… Read more
|Radar Type/Frequency Band||FMCW 60 GHz V-Band Radar level sensing sensor|
|Measurement Range||HyQuant L20: 0.1 ... 20 m/0.32 ... 65.61 ft||HyQuant L50: 0.15 ... 50 m/0.49... 164.04 ft|
|Output rate||1 Hz (1 measurement/second)|
|Accuracy||<=2 mm/<= 0.07 in|
|Resolution||1 mm/0.035 inch|
|Supply Voltage (Range)||10 ... 30 VDC|
|Power consumption at 12V||Typical < 15 mA, peak operation < 80 mA|
|Beam Angle||8° by 8° (azimuth by elevation)|
|Communication and Interfaces||SDI-12, Modbus, Wi-Fi|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 ... +80 °C/-40 ... 176 °F|
|Humidity range||0 ... 100 % non-condensing RH|
|Dimensions and weight||HyQuant sensor with backplate:
LxWxH 160 mm x 97 mm x 91 mm, 1.15 kg/6.29 x 3.81 x 3.58 in, 2.53 lb.
Packaged Dimensions: LxWxH 300 x 300 x 187 mm, 2.5 kg/11.81 x 11.81 x 7.36 in, 5.51 lb
|Signal Connector||M12 8-Pin|
|Materials||Housing: Powder coated aluminum and Radome/Front panel HDPE|
|Scope of delivery||HyQuant sensor, Mounting bracket, 10 m/32.80 ft cable, Torx|
|Compliance||CE, FCC Class B, UL, RoHS, further information available on our Homepage|
HyQuant L is one of the most versatile and reliable non-contact level sensors. It uses FMCW technology in the 60 GHz frequency band for water level measurement without direct contact. The HyQuant L radar water level sensor is compact, lightweight and IP68-rated with a narrow beam width, high precision, and built-in filter algorithms.
Suitable for applications in open water bodies, it is available in two measuring ranges for level monitoring:
- HyQuant L20: 0.1 m – 20 m
- HyQuant L50: 0.15 m – 50 m
Its chosen measurement ranges, field-proven reliability, top-tier radar electronics, sturdy housing with a flexible adapter, and configuration software, make HyQuant L an ideal water level sensing solution for diverse monitoring scenarios.
Benefit from reduced operating costs: excellent price/performance ratio, stable operation with minimal maintenance, andeasy installation.
- Reliability: IP 68 rated, submersible (no protective sleeves needed) and comes in robust, weatherproof housing.
- Compact design: Less susceptibility to vandalism, easy to install, minimises vulnerability to damage.
- Customisable filters: Convenient adaptations accommodate diverse monitoring conditions.
- Sensor range customisation: Choose the sensor measurement range specific to your application.
- High accuracy: Accurate measurements with precision ≤ 2 mm.
- The beam angle of 8° x 8° provides increased flexibility for installing in both wide and narrow bodies of water.
- Low energy consumption (<15mA)
- Hydrology and Water Management of surface waters such as rivers, streams, open channels/canals, open flumes, lakes, reservoirs, inland waterways, stilling wells.
- Risk management: early warning and forecasting, urban flooding, rain retention basins
- Agriculture: irrigation, pump stations
- Industrial applications: Hydropower, Mining