HS40 Series II Gas Purge Compressor and Bubbler System
The HS40 Series II Gas Purge Compressor and Bubbler System has been designed to replace conventional nitrogen gas bottle supply to bubble units or gas purge systems. The HS40 is used for measuring water level in dams, rivers, canals and tanks with up to 40 mH2O… Read more
|12 V DC nominal; power consumption: average approx. 20 mA, peak approx. 30 A (pumping process <= 16 sec/18h)
|An extended SDI-12 V1.3 command set allows the control and retrieval of diagnostic data.
|Dimensions (WxHxD) & Mass
Temperature: -20 °C to +70 °C
|With pressure sensor WL3100 or WL3100A and correctly determined compensation factor, an accuracy of +/-0.02 % relative to the full scale value is achieved.
|Outputs (for WL3100 / WL3100A models)
|Simultaneous data output via 4-20 mA and SDI-12 allows connection of up to two data loggers (redundancy).
|Factory preset at 26 per minute (at the oriﬁce)
|Auto purge air dryer (solenoid valve) complete with micro mist separator and membrane dryer
The HS40 Series II Gas Purge Compressor and Bubbler System has been designed to replace conventional nitrogen gas bottle supply to bubble units or gas purge systems. The HS40 is used for measuring water level in dams, rivers, canals and tanks with up to 40 mH2O (130 ft) head.
A complete system consists of air compressor, pressure tank, membrane ﬁlter dryer, micro mist separator with an auto purge valve and bubbling system. All components are housed in a single small enclosure. Built-in smart pump control monitors the pressure in the system to optimize power consumption while ensuring best operation and accuracy.
With the built-in pressure sensors WL3100 or WL3100A an accuracy of +/-0,02 % FS is achieved. For this purpose, a pressure and temperature compensation of the measurement via a “user factor” is carried out. The factor is entered by the user as a numerical value in the WL3100, and calculated by the WL3100A from the coordinates, the typical water level, and a reference temperature of the water.
- Continuous bubbler: constant pressure keeps water out of the river line - no contamination or clogging, no freezing
- Low power consumption through modern electronics and optimized pump control
- Dessicant and maintenance free
- No need for gas bottles
- Mechanical air drying allows use even in humid (e.g. tropical) conditions.
- Depending on the measuring depth up to 300 m river line possible (gauge house to oriﬁce)
- Robust construction of electromechanical components in industrial quality
- Selection of accessories: oriﬁces in standard size or large volume
- Standing and running surface waters
- Reservoirs and dams
- Storage and balancing tanks (with minimum ﬁll level)
- Retention basins (with minimum ﬁll level